CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Scalpel please.

Feb. 2, 2010 - Smooches...precious moments






Feb. 4, 2010
Started the morning out just right. We sent everyone off to school, and headed for the hospital. 3 1/2 hour delay, of course. Good thing my sweet sister Tami Brewer came by to keep me company. She tended and played with Lyvie. My mother in law stayed with Freddy in pre-op. I was able to sneak in to steal a peak at my love. After Tami left, I headed to grab my rascals from school.
The next couple of hours were complete chaos! I received a call to set an appointment for Freddy with an Oncologist. My poor mother in law was beside herself. I had calls coming in left and right...Then it was time to face my love, and ask him what the doctor had said. I reasoned in my mind, "The doctor would've said something to us!" We felt the bottom fall out for a split second. Then the spirit kicked in....NO WORRIES! There was some miscommunication, it was the same as the doctor had explained beforehand. No changes. Thank goodness.

And there we were again.....left to feel the sweet peace, comfort and solace and calm assurance KEEP MOVING FORWARD! Did I mention that we have an amazing Bishop. He dropped in on his way home from a long flight in from Japan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment