CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Oh, Ok?!


Intro-1/28/10 Freddy. Urgent care. Sonogram. Inflammation & pain meds.

February 1, 2010 - Walmart. Scrapping isle. Noonish. Phone call. Freddy.

~KEEP MOVING FORWARD~

There I am, shopping for Olyvias 1st birthday bash. Excited about our upcoming trip to El Paso. I answer the call. Clear out of left field, Fred says they found a mass and he's headed to a urologist in Temecula. He's in Anaheim. They want to see him ASAP, it can't wait. They want him there faster than he can get there. OK. My heart is saying "Should I skip a beat...stop...or keep going?" Hang on...let me think. Oh...yep, keep going. I call my mom. I gingerly put everything in the cart back on the shelves. I continue on and zombie shop for another hour.

Praying, praying, praying. "I'll accept thy will!" "Please help my babies accept thy will." I love Fred more than life itself. He's my eternal companion. That gives me peace, comfort, and solace.

My Eternal Companion!

Fred gets home and we stare at each other. Reality check. Surgery scheduled for 2/4/10...in 3 days? Complete removal. Okay...we can deal with this.
Lets CELEBRATE! Things could be worse. And right now....they aren't!


Call Harvey....glad he's our home teacher.


Lets go to chili's. We order our regular 3 triple dippers. Waters all around. We're cost conscious. Life is short...this is true. The bank could care less ;)



Regular dinner chatter with a few upgrades. Feelings? Questions? Concerns?
NOPE! REALLY?
Ok, great. We're all ok? Honestly OK? Answered prayers...It's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment